Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chinese New Year Wish List

Today is a lovely Chinese New Year's eve morning. Well, during we welcoming the year 2010, I didn't wish anything because I quite busy and lazy to posting as well. So, today while we welcoming the Year of Tiger (my year) I would to post up my wish list for Year of Tiger and hope it will comes TRUE...


BOON WISH LIST FOR YEAR OF TIGER

(*) My mum & dad as well my family and friends stay in the pink of health and happily ever after.
(a) OBG Drama Studio theater piece, "你爱我吗?之一 卡门" will fully success. (Asst Director)

(b) ASWARA's PeTA (Graduation Showcase) theater, "Mulan and Mushu" will fully success (Stage Manager)
(c) ASWARA Film Faculty's Wayang Kulit Final Public Performance will fully success (Musician)
(d) "Mulan and Mushu" video promo will release successfully. (Director & Screen Writer)
(e) Maintain my CGPA pointer for this sem and so on.
(f) Write and direct my very first short film.
(g) Theater "Mulan and Mushu" can fly out from ASWARA and perform in KLPAC.
(h) Perform in Istana Budaya.
(i) Learn tradisional and comtemporary dance.
(j) Perform for a musical.
(k) Get thinner especially my face.

WISH ALL OF US "GONG XI FA CHAI"

No comments: