Friday, September 25, 2009

Bagan Lalang (Diary Edition)

During the Raya holiday, the gang of ASWARians having a trip to Bagan Lalang (a.k.a Sepang Gold Coast). This is really meaningful to all of us because this is our very first trip for ASWARians gang since we know each other in ASWARA... I'm so enjoy for this trip although we are just a few of us because some of our uni-mates going back to hometown for their dance performance... N' really nice to meet a new friend here (Nikki's friend), Kin Loong, the future pilot... Wish u can enter to the pilot school soon and hope u enjoy with us...

We sing, we eat, we drink, we play, we fly (kites) and we get crazy there... BUT, one funny stuff happen during this trip is... Gabby almost going to Port Dickson because Gabby, me, Kim and Aaron busy gossip~ing until take the wrong turning... Luckily, Kin Loong realize before we arrive to Port Dickson... ~huh~ if not, we gonna to picnic at Port Dickson and not Bagan Lalang...

I think all of us got sun~burnt after this trip... but I have a great memory with u guys... Thanks for giving me such a sweet memory to me in my life storybook.

Stay tunes for the Bagan Lalang (Album Edition)... with full of colour pictures

Remember for our next trip to PENANG end of this sem...

No comments: